While based in Seattle with extensive experience in fisheries of the Pacific Northwest and Alaska, NRC's twenty-five plus years of experience in fisheries research extends throughout the world, including the North Atlantic, Indian Ocean, and South Pacific and elsewhere.
Some NRC Current Projects
Partial List of NRC Historical Projects
- Several Fisheries-Submarine Cable Interaction Desktop Studies
- Bering Sea Fisheries Research Foundation (Management & Advisory)
- Puget Sound Derelict Fishing Gear Removal (Multiple Projects)
- Port of Seattle Salmon Studies (Field Research & Advisory)
- Several Confidential Legal Projects (Loss of Income, Valuations, etc.)
In addition, NRC provides general advisory services for a variety of industry and government agencies on a continuing retainer basis.
- Exxon Valdez oil spill economic assessment
- Shetland oil spill economic assessment
- Northwest Emergency Assistance Program (At sea salmon research)
- Several hundred fisheries legal cases